PSR TRAVEL GRANT for AFPS-ICAPPS 2019
by Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (PSR)
|PSR Travel Grant Announcement (BATCH 1 & 2)
We are pleased to announce the awardee for PSR Travel Grant (Batch 1 & 2):
1. Siau Hui Mah (Taylor’s University, Malaysia)
Congratulation for the winner!
Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (PSR) is an official scientific journal managed by Faculty of Pharmacy, Universitas Indonesia. PSR is published three times annually. PSR is already national accredited by Director General of Higher Education, Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education, Republic of Indonesia and indexed internationally by Google Scholar, Directory of Open Access Journal (DOAJ), ISJD, IPI, and Crossref. Please see our website for further details (http://psr.ui.ac.id).
PSR Travel Grant Overview
This year, we are delighted to announce our Travel Grant to AFPS-ICAPPS 2019 Conference for participants who have outstanding articles. All articles will be published in PSR. Please see below for further details and see you in Bali.
AFPS-ICAPPS 2019 Abstract submission: July 14th 2019
AFPS-ICAPPS 2019 Abstract announcement : July 20th, 2019
AFPS-ICAPPS 2019 Full paper submission period (optional, after abstract acceptance): July 16th – August 30th, 2019
AFPS-ICAPPS 2019 Latest payment: August 31st, 2019
PSR TRAVEL GRANT Registration and full paper-submission deadline (Batch 3): September 23th, 2019
PSR TRAVEL GRANT Award announcement: September 24th, 2019
PSR-Travel Grant Applicant should be registered at AFPS-ICAPPS 2019 (as presenter or non-presenter participant).
Eligibility and Requirement:
- Applicants are current university students or researcher affiliated from outside Indonesia and willing to put affiliation in the article
- The type of article is original or review article in English
- Full paper must follow PSR journal scope and standard (see guidelines for author at http://psr.ui.ac.id)
- Applicants should register for PSR Travel Grant (https://afps2019.id) and follow PSR Travel Grant registration guidance
- The submitted article for PSR Travel grant could be the same of different with article submitted to AFPS-ICAPPS 2019, but will be published at PSR
- Willing to fully attend mini symposium at October 23, 2019 and publish their article in PSR
- Must be registered as participant at AFPS-ICAPPS 2019
- A grant of max 10 million rupiah will be awarded to 15 winners. Grant is allocated only for accommodation and reimbursement of airline ticket cost
- Articles granted for PSR-Travel Grant are free for publish in PSR Journal