GUIDELINE ORAL PRESENTATION
- Please prepare the powerpoint slide for max 10 minutes presentation
- Please care with your number oral presentation and the room
Day 1, October 25
|Room 1||Room 2||Room 3||Room 4||Room 5|
|Pharmacology & Biomedical Science||Biopharmaceutics||Natural Product||Clinical Pharmacy||Drug Delivery System|
Day 2, October 26
|Room 1||Room 2||Room 3||Room 4||Room 5|
|Pharmaceutical Analysis/Bioanalysis/Bioequivalence/Halal Product||Drug Discovery||Drug Delivery System||Pharmacology/Clinical Pharmacy||Natural Product|
GUIDELINE POSTER PRESENTATION
Please bring your poster in portrait style (max. format A0, portrait format, 841×1.189mm). Mounting material will be provided on-site. No other formats are allowed!. Posters which exceed the above-mentioned dimensions will not be displayed on site.
The poster presentation will be divided in three days with a certain number (please care with your number poster)
Poster presentation should include:
- Poster code in the upper left corner
- The research title, authors, affiliation, and correspondence at the top of the poster
- A brief introduction, objectives, methods, results and discussion, conclusion, and acknowledgment (make sure this information is presented in a logical and clear sequence)
- Text in a large enough font (+24 point font) to be read easily by attendees from a distance of 1 to 1.5 meters or more. Lettering on illustrations should be large and legible. The photograph should be a minimum of 5 x 7 inches.
Posters P001 – P075, P232-P236 should be mounted at least on Thursday, October 24 in the morning and have to be taken down by the end of the Congress on Thursday evening.
Posters P076 – P150, P231, P237-238 should be mounted on Friday, October 25 in the morning (or on Thursday, October 24 in the evening) and have to be taken down by the end of the Congress on Friday evening.
Posters P151 – P230 should be mounted on Saturday, October 26 in the morning and have to be taken down by the end of the Congress on Saturday evening.
All posters not taken down as the scheduled time by then will be discarded.
At least one of authors must be present at the poster board during the session in front of the judges for 5 minutes. The judges will select the best posters of each day and the winners will be announced during the closing ceremony on Saturday afternoon, October 26.
GUIDELINE FOR FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
To all participants of AFPS-ICAPPS 2019 who want to submit full paper, please submit your full paper to Open Conference System (OCS). Our system will be opened at August 25th-September 5th, 2019. We will send the step guide for uploading full paper manuscript via OCS AFPS-ICAPPS 2019 later. Full paper submission is optional (not compulsory).
Selected articles from AFPS-ICAPPS 2019 would be facilitated to be published in our journal’s partners:
- Pharmacognosy Journal (https://www.phcogj.com/). Published in a regular issue.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Asia (https://www.pharmacy.mahidol.ac.th/journal/). Published in a regular issue.
- Journal of Research in Pharmacy Practice (http://www.jrpp.net/). Published in the special issue, Q1.
- DOAJ-indexed, national accredited journal: Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research (http://psr.ui.ac.id/index.php/journal). Published in a regular issue.
Please pay attention to some information below:
- Please prepare your full paper format based on Guidelines for Author in the journal that you interest. Guideline/manuscript template is attached to your email.
- We kindly remind that each journal has limited number of accepted paper for publication. So, we will spread all paper to those journals evenly.
- Please do not send the full paper directly to the corresponding journal. We already had an agreement with the journal mention above. Kindly submit the full paper via our website by using your registered account: http://conference.ui.ac.id/afps/afps2019/.
- There is no need to write author(s) name and/or affiliation in full paper manuscript, since the full paper will be reviewed by double-blinded system.
- For selected manuscript, there will be further information for publication fee.
- For further information, please contact to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission via email will not be processed.
- The review process will start after the conference (October 2019).