Asian Federation for Pharmaceutical Sciences (AFPS) 2019 Conference in conjunction with The 4th International Conference on Advance Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (ICAPPS) is inviting students, researchers and educators to submit abstracts for the AFPS 2019 conference. Abstracts will be considered for oral presentations or poster presentation. The deadline for submission of abstracts to AFPS is May 1st , 2019 (instructions and online submission form below).
Abstract template: Click here
Area of topics:
- Pharmaceutical Analysis/Bioanalysis/Bioequivalence/Halal Product
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Delivery System
- Natural Product
- Pharmacology & Biomedical Science
- Clinical pharmacy & Social Administrative Pharmacy
All abstracts must be prepared according to the following instructions:
- Abstract title is limited to 20 words.
- Abstract is limited to 300 words (this does not include the title, author’s names, institutions and keywords).
- Abstracts should be informative and contain definitive results.
- Abstract must be in a structured form: background, aim, methods, result, and conclusion (Please use this template )
- The abstract may not contain tables or figures. Note: per abstract not more than 1 page (size A4).
- The abstract must be written in English and should be checked by a native English speaker or English editing services before submission.
- Please note that all the abstracts have to be submitted electronically. Submission of hardcopy abstracts will not be accepted.
- Abstracts submitted for oral will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee for making a selection, given that time slots are limited. If not selected for oral presentation, these abstracts are automatically selected for poster presentation.
- For authors with multiple accepted papers, one author registration fee is valid only for one paper.
- Authors will be informed of acceptance no later than May 15th, 2019. Oral and poster presenters must register for the conference no later than May 1st, 2019.